Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The department broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- University Hall, McKenzie Hall and Villard Hall fire system testing and maintenance, the week of Sept. 19-23.
- Knight Library door work access advisory, Sept. 19-23.
- Student move-in parking and traffic impacts advisory, Sept. 22-23.
- Lawrence Hall west side steam shut down, Sept. 27-29.
- Campus fire systems testing and maintenance schedule for summer 2022. Reminders will be sent out a week prior to each building’s test.
- Campus academic buildings manual unlocking/locking schedule summer 2022.
- Lawrence Hall glass curtain replacement and access advisory until Sept. 22.
- Huestis basement zebrafish facility electrical shut down to install permanent feeder, Sept. 22.
- Baker Downtown Center reroofing project runs until Sept. 23.
- Huestis basement AHU-2 air supply and exhaust shut down for Huestis renovation work, Sept. 24.
- Huestis basement and Lokey Labs electrical shutdown to build out new equipment, Sept. 24.
- Volcanology steam heat shut down to repair leak until approximately Sept. 30.
- Knight Library roofing project and access advisory until Oct. 28.
- CPFM Back Forty thermal tank storage project advisory until Oct. 31.
- Lawrence wheelchair lift (E271) shut down for repairs, timeline unknown.
- Frohnmayer Music heating system repair, timeline unknown.
- NILI (1629 Moss St.) HVAC shutdown to remove pest, odor timeline unknown.
- Gerlinger Annex first floor steam heat shut down due to leak timeline unknown.
- Baker Downtown Center restrooms 201A and 202A shut down until city of Eugene repairs sewer line, timeline unknown.
- Streisinger and Lokey labs steam shut down to replace condensate pumps (was June 13-14 but postponed due to weather).
- Klamath Hall house vacuum down, timeline unknown.
- University Health Services basement emergency shut down of AHU-1, timeline unknown.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center addition construction advisory extended another six months to Feb. 17, 2023.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project phase 2, July 6, 2021-Aug. 1, 2023.
- Huestis renovation project site logistics for next phase, March 31, 2022-Dec. 31, 2023.