Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Loss of cooling due to chilled water line failure at Lillis Hall through Feb. 26.
- Electrical shutdown at Klamath Hall Feb. 27.
- Construction activities at Thompson Center Feb. 28-March 4.
- Exterior window washing at Baker Downtown Center Feb. 28-29.
- Exterior window washing at Straub Hall Feb. 29-March 3.
- Closure at Transportation Services due to software launch March 2-3.
- Spring break 2020 power outage information.
- Construction starting in Building 130 through February.
- HVAC shutdown impacting Streisinger Hall March 23-24.
- Construction starting in Klamath Hall through May.
- Construction starting on Hamilton and Walton Halls Transformation Project through June 2021.
- Hayward construction and traffic updates.
- Knight Campus construction and traffic updates.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.