- How media coverage, propaganda and COVID-19 are influencing the 2020 election
OPB: Regina Lawrence, professor and associate dean of the University of Oregon School of Journalism and Communication, is interviewed.
- Scientists Work Towards Preventing Spread of COVID-19 in "Built Environments"
KLCC: Kevin Van Den Wymelenberg, associate professor of architecture at the University of Oregon, is interviewed.
Use of masks not just for Halloween, COVID-19 safety
Courier Tribune: The Museum of Natural and Cultural History at the University of Oregon is mentioned.
- Here’s how Covid-19 has changed media for publishers and consumers
Nieman Lab: Features study by Damian Radcliffe, professor of practice in the School of Journalism and Communication at the University of Oregon.
- Nike was born on the track. Scandal and the pandemic may change its running business.
Washington Post: Ellen Schmidt-Devlin, executive director of the Sports Product Management Program at University of Oregon Lundquist College of Business, provides expert commentary.
Trump stuffs stimulus
Politico: Tim Duy, economics professor of practice at the University of Oregon, provides expert commentary.
- Pandemic Isolation Makes Parenting Challenging
Newsmax: The RAPID-EC project is under the direction of professor of psychology Phil Fisher at the University of Oregon.
- Coronavirus can also spread indoors! Here are 5 ways to stay safe
The Times of India: Cites study done by the University of Oregon College of Design.
- Senior living in the COVID era surges healthcare delivery, infection control: NIC panelists
McKnight's Senior Living: The Springs Living participated in a pilot study with the University of Oregon.
- The Virus Moved Female Faculty to the Brink. Will Universities Help?
New York Times: Maria Fernanda Escallón, assistant professor of anthropology at the University of Oregon, is interviewed.
- Day-care slots for babies are vanishing. Now their parents can’t work.
Washington Post: The RAPID-EC project is under the direction of professor of psychology Phil Fisher at the University of Oregon. Also mentioned in LA School Report.
- Tips for writing your college application essay during a pandemic
Seattle Times: Jim Rawlins, director of admissions for the University of Oregon, provides expert commentary.
- New report shows how publishers are weathering the pandemic
Poynter: Report author Damian Radcliffe is the Carolyn S. Chambers Professor in Journalism at the University of Oregon. Similar article in What's New in Publishing.