The Board of Trustees of the University of Oregon will receive an in-depth report from the Office of the Provost on the UO’s academic initiatives, highlighting several individual faculty members’ work, when it meets for it regular quarterly meeting on Dec. 1 and 2.
Board members also will discuss student enrollment and financial aid, and long-term planning around campus capital projects and sustainability efforts. Trustees will be briefed on the UO’s financial reports and its external audit and will receive an overview of the upcoming tuition-setting process during winter term.
The meeting agenda and materials, as well as a live webcast link, are available on the board of trustees website.
In other work, the board will:
- Be asked to approve a new masters’ degree program in applied behavioral therapy.
- Receive a briefing on a business services project that is consolidating the UO’s approach to business transactions.
- Be briefed on graduate education at the university and the strategic plan for those degree programs.
- Review the university’s risk management structures and protocols.
- Receive a regular annual report from the UO Foundation.
The board will meet in the Giustina Ballroom in the Ford Alumni Center starting at 9 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 1, and at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 2. Information about how to submit public comment and observe the proceedings is available on the board’s meetings page.