Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Steam heat shutdown at Volcanology March 13.
- Lab vacuum shutdown impacting Klamath Hall Room 45 March 15.
- Domestic water shutdown at Millrace I, II and III March 16.
- Autoclave steam outage impacting various science and research buildings around campus starting March 18.
- Access and restroom closures continue at 1715 Franklin through April 5.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.