Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- Elevator shutdown at University Health Center March 24.
- Annual autoclave steam generator maintenance through March 25.
- Entrance closure at Lokey Education through March 26.
- Door signage installation work at Tykeson Hall March 26.
- Fire sprinkler adjustments at Friendly Hall March 29.
- Elevator work at Music through March 30.
- EWEB utility work north campus through March 30.
- Construction impacting Central Power Station rooms 101 and 112 through March. 31.
- Preventative maintenance schedule for April 2021.
- 2021 campus power outage planned for June 15.