Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The department broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- Prince Lucien Campbell Hall first-floor fire sprinkler system shut down to re-route lines, May 30.
- Pacific Hall freezer Rooms 17 and 17A emergency chilled water testing shutdown, May 30.
- Pacific Hall freezer Rooms 17 and 17A emergency chilled water shutdown to repair leak, June 1-2.
- Fenton Hall fire sprinkler system offline to re-route piping, June 2.
- Miller Theatre Complex concrete core testing noise advisory, June 5.
- Condon Hall crane activity to replace cooling unit on the roof, June 5-6.
- Fenton Hall steam shutdown to remove old fixtures, June 9.
- Knight Library air handler AHU-10 offline in section of basement until parts arrive, timeline unknown.
- Collier House emergency sewer line repair, timeline unknown.
- Campus air handling unit preventative maintenance for May includes Baker Downtown Center, Hendricks Hall, Knight Library and Susan Campbell Hall.
- Lokey Labs emergency fume hood shutdown, March 15-May 30.
- Prince Lucien Campbell Hall basement and first-floor steam shutdown to remove radiator in Room 72, rescheduled for June 1.
- Huestis Hall basement exhaust and HVAC air supply offline, June 3.
- Allen, Friendly, Fenton and Lillis halls mechanical spaces rekey, May 3-June 30.
- CPFM Back Forty thermal tank storage project advisory, Jan. 31, 2022-July 1, 2023.
- Huestis Hall and Lokey Lab temporary door relocation in basement, May 15-July 2.
- Walton Hall project area and Powell Plaza fence adjustment, May 8-July 15.
- Prince Lucien Campbell Hall Heritage Project surge work advisory in Rooms 72 and 184, March 27-July 15.
- McKenzie Hall Heritage Project surge work advisory in Rooms 101 and 101A, March 27-July 15.
- Fenton Hall Room 314 construction work advisory, April 24-Aug. 31.
- Parking Lot 12B (north of Streisinger Hall) closed during East Science Loop Electrical Project, May 15-Sept. 12.
- Knight Library Consolidated Testing Center renovation, March 28-Sept. 15.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project phase 2, July 6, 2021-Aug. 1, 2023.
- McKenzie Hall carpet replacement and access advisory on third floor, Aug. 1-31, 2023.
- Campus AMAG academic break and holiday door locks advisory for 2022/2023.
- Huestis renovation project site logistics for next phase, March 31, 2022-Dec. 31, 2023.
- Knight Campus phase 2 project access advisory for north campus, Dec. 12, 2022-Aug. 29, 2025.
- Johnson Hall portico scaffolding advisory, work is complete except for new globe, installation timeline unknown.
- Lawrence Hall wheelchair lift (E271) shut down for repairs, timeline unknown.
- Frohnmayer Music heating system repair, timeline unknown.
- Gerlinger Annex first-floor steam heat shutdown due to leak, timeline unknown.
- Baker Downtown Center restrooms 201A and 202A shut down until city of Eugene repairs sewer line, timeline unknown.
- Klamath Hall house vacuum down, timeline unknown.
- University Health Services basement emergency shut down of AHU-1, timeline unknown.
- Tykeson Hall elevator working intermittently till part arrives, timeline unknown.
- Oregon Hall first floor emergency HVAC shutdown, timeline unknown.
- Lillis HVAC AHU-1 emergency shutdown to make repairs, timeline unknown.
- Klamath Hall vacuum pump offline after power outage, timeline unknown.
- Oregon Hall elevator No. 1 out of order, timeline unknown.
- Frohnmayer Music east elevator offline, timeline unknown.
- Chapman Hall basement women's restroom sink water shutdown until parts arrive, timeline unknown.