Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Utility work impacting Gallery Walk June 29-July 29.
- Fire alarm testing at Tykeson Hall July 2.
- Lane closure impacting 15th Ave July 6-Aug. 15.
- Knight Campus sky bridge connection July 7-Aug. 24.
- Renovations at LISB through Aug. 5.
- Campus Mail Services closed Fridays through Aug. 14.
- Facilities services reduced response times through Aug. 14 during summer workshare program.
- Roof project at JSMA through Sept. 4.
- Elevator installation at Friendly Hall through Dec. 31.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.