Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- 510 Oak HVAC work advisory, Sept. 1-8.
- Allen Hall, Friendly Hall and Lawrence Hall fire system testing and maintenance, week of Sept. 5-9.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center heating water offline to change out a gasket, Sept. 6.
- LISB, Klamath Hall, Lokey Labs and Huestis Hall lab vacuums shut down for annual preventative maintenance, Sept. 6.
- Pacific Hall and Onyx Bridge RO water offline to install new valves, Sept. 6.
- Student Rec Center noise advisory for patio work near the SE corner, Sept. 6-7.
- McKenzie Hall rooms 125, 129 and 229 HVAC shut down to install new ductwork, Sept. 6-8.
- Huestis, Streisinger, Willamette, Klamath halls and Lokey Labs noise/vibration advisory due to continuing work on the Huestis renovation project, Sept. 6-9.
- Prince Lucien Campbell Hall exterior window washing, Sept. 6-10.
- 1900 Millrace domestic hot and cold water shut down for repairs, Sept. 8.
- South Bank Path advisory to stay off the recently seeded area through summer 2022.
- Campus academic buildings manual unlocking/locking schedule, summer 2022.
- Campus fire systems testing and maintenance schedule for summer 2022. Reminders will be sent out a week prior to each building’s test.
- Student Rec Center closed for annual maintenance, Aug. 27-Sept. 11.
- Annual planned power outage scheduled for Sept. 14.
- McKenzie Hall construction and noise advisory during replacement of air ducts until Sept. 16.
- CPFM Quonsets 128, 132 and 133 demolition advisory until Sept. 16.
- Lawrence Hall glass curtain replacement and access advisory, until Sept. 22.
- Baker Downtown Center reroofing project runs until Sept. 23.
- Huestis Basement and Lokey Labs electrical shutdown to build out new equipment, Sept. 24.
- Volcanology steam heat shut down to repair leak until approximately Sept. 30.
- CPFM Back Forty thermal tank storage project advisory, until Oct. 31.
- Klamath Hall house vacuum down, timeline unknown.
- Lawrence Hallwheelchair lift (E271) shut down for repairs, timeline unknown.
- Frohnmayer Music heating system repair, timeline unknown.
- NILI (1629 Moss St.) HVAC shutdown to remove pest odor, timeline unknown.
- Gerlinger Annex 1st Floor steam heat shut down due to leak, timeline unknown.Baker Downtown Center restrooms 201A and 202A shut down until city of Eugene repairs sewer line, timeline unknown.
- Streisinger and Lokey labs steam shut down to replace condensate pumps (was June 13-14 but postponed due to weather).
- University Health Services basement emergency shut down of AHU-1, timeline unknown.Zebrafish International Resource Center addition construction advisory extended another six months to Feb. 17, 2023.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall transformation project phase 2, July 6, 2021-Aug. 1, 2023.
- Huestis renovation project site logistics for next phase, March 31, 2022-Dec. 31, 2023.