Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Winter Break power outage in Pacific Hall and Columbia Hall postponed until January due to research impacts.
- Winter Break campuswide two-day intermittent power outage has been postponed to a later date being determined by IMT.
- Building holiday closure information found on UO map starting this week.
- Construction of small parking lot by Walton starts Dec. 10.
- Stucco repairs at Student Recreation Center start Dec. 10.
- Renovation in Johnson Hall 206 starts Dec. 7.
- Renovation in Chiles 328 starts Dec. 10.
- Renovation in HEDCO 170 starts Dec. 10.
- Renovation in Klamath Hall starts Dec. 10.
- Renovation in Knight Library commons area starts Dec. 10.
- Winter break fire alarm testing various buildings across campus starts Dec. 10.
- HVAC testing and balancing continue at Oregon Hall through Dec. 14.
- Geotechnical investigations continue at Collier House site Dec. 14.
- Tree removal by Deady Hall Dec. 20.
- EWEB water main replacement impacting parking and paths of travel for several more weeks.
- Expansion project fencing along Beech Street moved further west to accommodate utility connections will stay in place through March 2019.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.