Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Construction advisory at CPFM compound June 22-July 2.
- Outage impacting campus radio system June 27-28 and July 11-12.
- Connection advisory at Knight Campus sky bridge connection July 7-Aug. 24.
- Renovations at LISB through Aug. 5.
- Campus mail services closed Fridays through Aug. 14.
- Facilities services reduced response times through Aug. 14 during summer workshare program.
- Roof project at JSMA through Sept. 4.
- Elevator installation at Friendly Hall through Dec. 31.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.