Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Nitrogen shutdown impacting Klamath Hall second floor Feb. 13.
- RO and safety shower shutdowns impacting Klamath Hall third floor Feb. 13.
- Service Elevator shutdown at Oregon Hall Feb. 13.
- Steam shutdown impacting Klamath Hall Feb. 14.
- Window washing at ROTC Feb. 14-16.
- Facility condition inspection impacting various buildings week of Feb. 17.
- DESIGO system server shutdown Feb. 18-21.
- Water shutdown impacting Johnson Hall Feb. 21.
- Entrance closure to CPFM Stores in Building 130 through Feb. 24.
- Spring Break 2020 power outage information
- Construction starting in Building 130 through February 2020.
- Construction starting in Klamath Hall through May 2020.
- Construction starting on Hamilton and Walton Halls Transformation Project through June 2021.
- Hayward construction and traffic updates.
- Knight campus construction and traffic updates.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.