Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Restroom shutdown continues at Agate Hall second floor.
- HVAC shutdown impacting Lillis Oct. 27-28.
- Air handling shutdown at Villard/Miller Theatre Complex Oct. 28 and 30.
- Air handling shutdown at 1715 Franklin Nov. 2.
- Air handling shutdown at 1600 Millrace Nov. 4.
- Air handing shutdown at Baker Downtown Center Nov. 6.
- Air handling shutdown at Jordan Schnitzer Nov. 9 and 11.
- Electrical shutdown at Hayward Field Nov. 11.
- Air handling shutdown at McArthur Court Nov. 13.
- Air handling shutdown at Gerlinger Hall Nov. 16.
- Air handling shutdown at Gerlinger Annex Nov. 18.
- Air handling shutdown at PLC Nov. 20.
- Air handling/ducting installation at CPFM Warehouse and Shops through Dec. 15.
- Elevator installation at Friendly Hall through Dec. 31.
- Tenant improvement construction project at Hayward through Dec. 31.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.