Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
- REMINDER: Moss Street Children’s Center, Thompson University and Rainer fire system testing and maintenance the week of June 27-30.
- Huestis, Willamette, and Streisinger halls compressed air shutdown and Huestis domestic hot water offline, June 30 (originally scheduled for June 21).
- Zebrafish International Resource Center addition construction advisory, July 2, 2021 – extended to Aug. 17.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project Phase II, July 6, 2021-Aug. 1, 2023.
- Lawrence wheelchair lift (E271) shut down for repairs, Oct. 13-unknown.
- South Bank Path advisory to stay off the recently seeded area, Oct. 19-summer 2022.
- CPFM Back 40 thermal tank storage project advisory, Jan. 31-Sept. 30.
- Frohnmayer Music heating system repair, Feb. 1-unknown.
- NILI (1629 Moss St.) HVAC shut down to remove pest odor, Feb. 21-unknown.
- Gerlinger Annex first floor steam heat shut down due to leak, March 30-unknown.
- Huestis Renovation Project Site Logistics for next phase, March 31-December 31.
- Baker Downtown Center roofing replacement advisory, April 25-June 30.
- Volcanology steam heat shut down to repair leak, May 13-approximately Sept. 30.
- CPFM Back Forty access advisory due to construction activity, May 23-July 31.
- Campus-wide spring 2022 deactivation of steam heat begins May 31.
- Baker Downtown Center restrooms 201A and 202A shut down until city of Eugene repairs sewer line, May 31-unknown.
- Campus air handling unit preventative maintenance scheduled for June 2022 will affect Streisinger, Willamette, Columbia, McMorran House, McArthur Court, 1600 Millrace, and Oregon State Museum of Anthropology.
- POSTPONED due to weather: Streisinger and Lokey Labs steam shut down to replace condensate pumps, June 13-14.
- Campus academic buildings manual unlocking/locking schedule summer 2022.
- Campus fire systems testing and maintenance schedule for summer 2022. Reminders will be sent out a week prior to each building’s test.
- Lokey Education south side restrooms closed during elevator renovation, June 20-July 8.
- Road between Millrace Studio 3 and ZIRC closed for construction work, July 5-6.
- POSTPONED: Baker Downtown Center’s first floor HVAC shutdown scheduled for June 17-20 will take place at a later date.