Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Power outage impacting Walton, Living Learning Center, Carson Hall, Earl Hall and Straub Hall Aug. 21.
- Steam and fume hood shutdown in Streisinger Hall Aug. 23.
- Electrical panel shutdown in Lewis Integrative Science Building Aug. 23.
- Lane closure on Riverfront Parkway Aug. 23.
- Power outages in Oregon Hall Aug. 24 and 25.
- Intermittent closures at the roundabout on 13th Ave continues through Aug. 24.
- Power outages impacting Collier House, Johnson Hall, Hendricks Hall, Gerlinger Hall and Susan Campbell Hall starting Aug. 25.
- Construction staging continues at Pacific Hall, Cascade Annex and Onyx Bridge through Aug. 27.
- Autoclave steam shutdown impacting Huestis Hall, Onyx Bridge, Streisinger Hall and the zebra fish lab Aug. 28.
- Entrance closure in Esslinger Hall starting Aug. 30 .
- Construction activities at Knight Law School continue through early September.
- Construction and traffic updates for the Phil and Penny Knight Campus for Accelerating Scientific Impact.
- Construction and traffic updates for Hayward Field renovation.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.