Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Power outages at Earl Hall, Learning Living Center, Straub Hall and Walton Hall Sept 5.
- Construction activities at Knight Law Center continue through early September.
- Construction activities at Deschutes Hall Sept. 5-14.
- Building closure for maintenance at the Student Recreation Center through Sept. 9.
- Electrical work on third floor of Knight Law Center Sept. 13-14.
- Construction and traffic updates for the Phil and Penny Knight Campus for Accelerating Scientific Impact.
- Construction and traffic updates for Hayward Field renovation.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.