Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Crane advisory due to art installation at Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art Aug. 25-26.
- Agate Street pedestrian crossing detour Aug. 26-Sept. 10.
- Renovations impacting Gerlinger 342B through Aug. 28.
- Repairs at the Lyllye Reynolds-Parker Black Cultural Center through Aug. 31.
- Path closure at Millrace through Aug. 31
- Renovations at Willamette Hall through Aug. 31.
- Roof project at JSMA through Sept. 4.
- Project work in various tunnels through Sept. 3.
- Treated steam shutdown impacting Walton and Hayward through Sept. 3.
- Closure of Friendly Hall through Sept. 4.
- Elevator installation at Friendly Hall through Dec. 31.
- Tenant improvement construction project at Hayward through Dec. 31.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.