Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- Preventative maintenance schedule for April 2021.
- 2021 campus power outage planned for June 15.
- Lawn renovation impacting Tykeson and Chapman Halls through June 30.
- Friendly Hall elevator installation project expected completion date revised to April 23.
- Drinking fountain replaced on first floor of Knight Law will include bottle filler April 5-16.
- Asbestos abatement in 1900 Millrace’s rooms 109, 116, and 120 from April 12-30.
- Security fence installation at Fine Arts Studios extended to the end of April.
- Repairs to the entrance at Lokey Ed West revised to end April 16.