Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
- Electrical maintenance at Klamath Hall third floor Feb. 24.
- Boiler shutdown impacting heat at Baker Center through Feb. 25.
- Air hander shutdown impacting University Health Feb. 26.
- Steam shutdown impacting Agate Hall Feb. 26.
- Air supply shutdown at Lokey Labs/Camcor March 3.
- Elevator work at Music through March 30.
- Construction impacting Central Power Station rooms 101 and 112 through March. 31.