Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Baker Downtown Center restrooms 201A and 202A shut down till City of Eugene repairs sewer line – unknown timeline.
- Campus air handling unit preventive maintenance scheduled for June 2022 will affect Streisinger, Willamette, Columbia, McMorran House, McArthur Court, 1600 Millrace, and Oregon State Museum of Anthropology.
- Pacific Hall and Lawrence Hall AMAG installed between the two buildings.
- East 15th sidewalk (south side) closed between SRC and Hayward for electrical work June 6-7.
- Huestis Hall and Lokey Labs RO water offline during renovation work - rescheduled to June 13.
- Hayward Field steam shut down to replace condensate pumps June 13.
- Streisinger and Lokey Labs steam shut down to replace condensate pumps June 13-14.
- Lokey Ed (A & B) domestic hot water offline during hot water heater repair June 14.
- Campus-wide spring 2022 deactivation of steam heat begins May 31.
- Streisinger, Huestis, Willamette, and Lokey Labs chilled water shut down to work on the lines June 6-8.
- Susan Campbell Hall/Hendricks Quad sidewalk removal and replacement date extended.
- CPFM Back Forty access advisory due to construction activity through July 31.
- Cascade Hall and Price Science Commons HVAC system shut down for repairs June 14-17.
- Baker Downtown Center roofing replacement advisory through June 30.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center addition construction advisory extended to Aug. 17.
- South Bank Path advisory to stay off the recently seeded area through summer 2022.
- Volcanology steam heat shut down to repair leak until approximately Sept. 30.
- CPFM Back 40 thermal tank storage project advisory until Sept. 30.
- Huestis Renovation Project Site Logistics for next phase through Dec. 31.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project Phase II July 6, 2021-Aug. 1, 2023.
- Lawrence Hall wheelchair lift (E271) shut down for repairs, unknown timeline.
- Frohnmayer Music heating system repair, unknown timeline.
- NILI (1629 Moss St.) HVAC shutdown to remove pest odor, unknown timeline.
- Gerlinger Annex first floor steam heat shut down due to leak, unknown timeline.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
Employees can stayed informed by visiting the UO map construction and impacts or the campus closures, shutdowns and detours website.