Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
COVID-19 and Wildfire Smoke:
- Campus advisory to check cleaning wipes.
- Updated OSHA rule regarding indoor mask signage – Aug. 17.
- Campus wildfire smoke control plan updated Aug. 10.
- Parking Lot 4 (east of the Fine Arts Studios) closed Sept. 7-9.
- Clinical Services Building construction and delivery for room 145 will affect part of Lot 19 Sept. 7-11.
- Willamette Hall noise advisory during digital signage installation in atrium Sept. 9-10.
- 1715 Franklin painting and odor advisory near room 281 Sept. 13-17.
- Hendricks Hall drinking fountains on second and third floor ongoing shutdown.
- CPFM Lock and Key Shop temporary electrical service Sept. 7.
- Klamath Hall HVAC shutdown Sept. 7.
- SRC closure and odor advisory for Esslinger through Sept. 12.
- CPFM Warehouse Suite 110 remodeling project through Sept. 17.
- Onyx Bridge third floor renovation through Sept 30.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center building addition through May 2, 2022.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project Phase II through Aug. 1, 2023.