Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Yearly maintenance on fume hoods in Willamette Hall through Nov 22.
- Installation of sculpture at JSMA Nov 25-27.
- Noise advisory related to landscape activities at Carson Nov 29.
- Hot water shutdown impacting Millrace 3 through end of November.
- Noise advisory related to construction impacting Esslinger Hall through January 2020.
- Construction starting in Building 130 through February 2020.
- Construction starting in Klamath Hall through May 2020.
- Construction starting on Hamilton and Walton Halls Transformation Project through June 2021.
- Hayward construction and traffic updates.
- Knight campus construction and traffic updates.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.