- Human Resources has created web resources to help employees engage with their colleagues while navigating our current work environment. These resources are intended to complement strategies already in use and generate new ideas.
- Zoom: UO Information Services requests all users update to Zoom v5. Seventy-five percent of campus users are on an older version that will not be able to connect effective May 31. To install version 5, go to zoom.us and select Check for Updates or see the service help page.
- The UO has received $8 million in Emergency CARES grants that are available to students who have incurred expenses related to the disruption of campus operations due to the coronavirus. Examples of eligible expenses include medical, food, housing, utility, and technology expenses; relocation costs to return home; unexpected childcare; course materials; and other unexpected expenses. Students who meet the eligibility requirements are encouraged to apply for the emergency grants.
- Students may also seek support from the donor-supported Students in Crisis Fund. Students who are dealing with serious financial disruptions that might negatively impact their academics are encouraged to call 541-346-3216 or visit dos.uoregon.edu. To give to the fund, visit giving.uoregon.edu.
- Information for students including support, guidance, and tips is available on the Remote Resources for Students website.
- Information for faculty, staff, GEs, and student workers related to remote work, benefits, leave, and other support is available on the HR resources for faculty and staff webpage.
- Information for instructional faculty and graduate educators related to remote teaching is available on the Office of the Provost's faculty resources webpage.
- The Oregon Health Authority reports 3,726 confirmed and presumptive COVID-19 cases in the state, 65 cases in Lane County, and 1005 in Multnomah County on May 19.
- The university continues to work in close coordination with the Oregon Health Authority and our companion institutions and agencies.