Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Information regarding common carrier receiving on campus during COVID-19
- Fire testing schedule over the summer.
- Fire sprinkler shutdown impacting LISB July. 29.
- Lighting project impacting lighting in LISB 153, 154 and 155 July 29.
- Utility work impacting Gallery Walk through July 29.
- Testing of cellular coverage campus wide starting Aug. 3.
- Chilled water shutdown impacting various science buildings Aug. 4.
- Street closure impacting Agate through Aug. 4.
- Renovations at LISB through Aug. 5.
- HVAC shutdown impacting Klamath Hall second floor Aug. 8-9.
- Lane closure impacting 15th Ave through Aug. 15.
- Connection advisory at Knight Campus sky bridge connection through Aug. 24.
- Renovations at Willamette Hall through Aug. 31.
- Roof project at JSMA through Sept. 4.
- Elevator installation at Friendly Hall through Dec. 31.
- Tenant improvement construction project at Hayward through Dec. 31.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.