Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
- Campus advisory to check cleaning wipes.
- Hendricks Hall drinking fountain shutdown continues for the second and third floors.
- Lewis Integrative Science Building (LISB) Room 206 specialty equipment closet being installed through July 9.
- Friendly Hall elevator installation project end date revised to end of June.
- Campus HVAC preventative maintenance schedule for June 2021 affects Streisinger, Willamette, Columbia, McArthur Court, 1600 Millrace, and Oregon State Museum of Anthropology.
- Fenton Hall interior and exterior window cleaning through June 18.
- Susan Campbell transitioning to prox card access through mid-July.
- Hendricks Hall prepares to move to prox card access June and July.
- Fine Arts Studios fence installation complete but final tasks expected to wrap up no later than June 25.
- Frohnmayer Music SW elevator E120 modernization extended to June 30.
- Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art steam and supply air shutdown June 14, 16, and 17.
- Pacific Hall Room 211 construction activity June 14-July 2.
- McKenzie Hall rooms 221 and 229 skylight replacement advisory June 14-July 9.
- Unthank Jr. Hall project fencing extended on the NE section June 14-July 26.
- 2021 campus power outage planned for June 15.
- Elevators offline for Feeders 2, 3, 9, and 11 during Planned Power Outage June 15.
- Huestis, Anstett, Computing Center, PLC, and Knight Library rooftop inspections of antennas June 16.
- Willamette Hall annual AHU maintenance shutdown June 16.
- Streisinger Hall annual AHU maintenance shutdown June 22.
- Willamette Hall hot water shut down to install a bypass valve June 22.
- Willamette Hall steam supply and heating water shut down to replace an isolation valve June 22.
- Lawn renovation impacting Tykeson and Chapman Halls through June 30.