Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The department broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- Landscape protection advisory during winter and wet weather.
- Lillis HVAC AHU-1 emergency shut down to make repairs, Feb. 15-unknown.
- Millrace millpond sediment sampling advisory, Feb. 27-28.
- Campus AMAG academic break and holiday door locks advisory for 2022/2023.
- Huestis Hall basement exhaust and HVAC air supply intermittent shutdown, Feb. 16-24.
- Onyx Bridge chilled water shut down for meter installation, Feb. 20-23.
- HEDCO chilled water shut down to install a new meter, Feb. 27-March 1.
- Prince Lucien Campbell Hall Room 182 renovation noise advisory, Feb. 6-28.
- Frohnmayer Music chilled water shut down to install a new meter, March 6-8.
- Parking Lot 2 (south of CPFM Warehouse) light pole installation advisory, March 20-31.
- Lawrence Hall wheelchair lift (E271) shut down for repairs, timeline unknown.
- Frohnmayer Music heating system repair, timeline unknown.
- Gerlinger Annex first floor steam heat shut down due to leak, timeline unknown.
- Baker Downtown Center restrooms 201A and 202A shut down until city of Eugene repairs sewer line, timeline unknown.
- Tykeson Hall elevator working intermittently till part arrives, timeline unknown.
- Johnson Hall north entrance access advisory, timeline unknown.
- Oregon Hall first floor emergency HVAC shutdown, timeline unknown.
- Klamath Hall House vacuum down, timeline unknown.
- University Health Services basement emergency shut down of AHU-1, timeline unknown.
- CPFM Back Forty thermal tank storage project advisory, Jan. 31, 2022-Feb. 28, 2023.
- Huestis Hall and Lokey Labs basement access advisory during Huestis Hall renovation project, Sept. 28, 2022-March 13, 2023.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project phase 2, July 6, 2021-Aug. 1, 2023.
- McKenzie Hall carpet replacement and access advisory on third floor, Aug. 1-31, 2023.
- Huestis renovation project site logistics for next phase, March 31, 2022-Dec. 31, 2023.
- Knight Campus Phase 2 project access advisory for north campus, Dec. 12, 2022-Aug. 29, 2025.
Employees can stayed informed by visiting the UO map construction and impacts or the campus closures, shutdowns and detours website.