Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- Huestis Hall renovation work on Huestis deferred maintenance project Nov. 10-May 16.
- Klamath Hall second floor lab renovation for Huestis deferred maintenance project Nov. 10-Feb. 1.
- Onyx Bridge renovation work on Huestis deferred maintenance project Nov. 10-May 6.
- Lawrence elevator shut down for repairs.
- Gerlinger Annex domestic cold and hot water shut down for repairs Nov. 16.
- Jordan Schnitzer crane activity to remove large-scale sculpture Nov. 17-18.
- Campus AHU Preventative Maintenance schedule for November 2021 affects KWAX, Onyx Bridge, Pacific, Lillis, Peterson, Anstett, Chiles, Greenhouse Preparation, Old Greenhouse, Research Greenhouse, and Paleoecology Research.
- Hendricks Hall drinking fountains on second and third floor ongoing shutdown.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center building addition through May 2, 2022.
- South Bank path advisory: Stay off the recently seeded area through summer 2022.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project Phase II through Aug. 1, 2023.
COVID-19 and Wildfire Smoke Related: