Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
COVID-19 and Wildfire Smoke Related:
- Campus advisory to check cleaning wipes.
- Updated OSHA rule regarding indoor mask signage – Aug. 17.
- Campus wildfire smoke control plan updated Aug. 10.
- Transportation Services HVAC shutdown Sept. 21.
- Fleet Services Building HVAC shutdown Sept. 21.
- 510 Oak Street HVAC shutdown Sept. 21.
- 942 Olive HVAC shutdown Sept 21-22.
- EC Cares (West 12th Avenue) HVAC shutdown Sept. 23.
- LISB air handling system maintenance shutdown Sept. 20-24.
- Riverfront Parkway EWEB waterline project traffic advisory Sept. 20-Oct. 18.
- Tykeson Hall and Chapman Hall lawn renovation continues.
- Hendricks Hall drinking fountains on second and third floor ongoing shutdown.
- Onyx Bridge third floor renovation through Sept 30.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center building addition through May 2, 2022.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project Phase II through Aug. 1, 2023.