Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Renovations at LISB through Aug. 5.
- Repairs at the Lyllye Reynolds-Parker Black Cultural Center Aug. 8-31.
- HVAC shutdown impacting Klamath Hall second floor Aug. 8-9.
- Renovations impacting Gerlinger 342B Aug. 10-28.
- HVAC shutdown impacting Klamath Hall third floor Aug. 11.
- Lane closure impacting 15th Ave. through Aug. 15.
- Connection advisory at Knight Campus sky bridge connection through Aug. 24.
- Renovations at Willamette Hall through Aug. 31.
- Roof project at JSMA through Sept. 4.
- Project work in various tunnels through Sept. 3.
- Elevator installation at Friendly Hall through Dec. 31.
- Tenant improvement construction project at Hayward through Dec. 31.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.