Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Loading dock blockage advisory impacting Streisinger and Klamath Halls July 16-18.
- Renovation at Columbia Hall through July 19.
- Paving and lot 25 closure due to Tykeson Hall Project July 22-30.
- Parking lot 12B closures by Klamath Hall through July 26.
- Pedestrian walkway closures at Klamath Hall through July 26.
- Power shutdown at University Health, Counseling and Testing Center July 26-27.
- 60 psi treated steam shutdown impacting Pacific Hall, Columbia Hall, Cascade Hall, Volcanology and EMU proposed for July 27-28.
- Renovation at HEDCO through Aug. 1.
- Road closure at East 15th Ave Aug. 5-16.
- Noise advisory due to construction at PeaceHealth North through Aug. 20.
- Renovation at Clinical Services through Aug. 13.
- Summer fire alarm and sprinkler testing campus wide schedule through Aug. 18.
- Renovation at Knight Library through Aug. 31.
- Odor advisory due to Student Rec Center flooring project Aug. 28-Sept. 4.
- Renovation at Willamette Hall through Sept. 1.
- Elevator shutdown at Onyx Bridge through Sept. 15.
- Elevator shutdown at Oregon Hall through Sept. 20.
- Roofing project at Lillis through Sept. 21.
- Hayward construction and traffic.
- Knight campus construction and traffic.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.