Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Fall seasonal building steam management startup.
- Custodial notification regarding cleaning of laboratories.
- Lawn work advisory by Global Scholars through Oct. 20.
- Air handling system shutdown impacting Knight Law Center Oct. 21 and 23.
- HVAC shutdown impacting Zebrafish room 118 Oct. 22.
- Air handling systems shutdown impacting Computing Center Oct. 26.
- Air handling system shutdown impacting Villard/Miller Theatre Complex Oct 28 & 30.
- Air Handler/Ducting installation affecting CPFM Warehouse through Dec. 15.
- Renovations impacting Pacific Hall rooms 202-204 through Oct. 23.
- Sidewalk and parking lane closure at Matthew Knight Arena starting Oct. 26.
- Elevator installation at Friendly Hall through Dec. 31.
- Tenant improvement construction project at Hayward through Dec. 31.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.