Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
- Campus-wide spring 2022 deactivation of steam heat begins May 31.
- Streisinger, Huestis, Willamette, and Lokey Labs chilled water shut down to work on the lines June 6-8.
- Klamath Hall renovation work in basement area for Huestis deferred maintenance project extended to May 31.
- Susan Campbell Hall/Hendricks Quad sidewalk removal and replacement date extended to May 31.
- Willamette Hall HVAC system shut down for emergency repair on second, third and fourth floors of the west wing extended to May 31.
- CPFM Back Forty access advisory due to construction activity May 23-July 31.
- Baker Downtown Center HVAC system offline to replace the unit via a crane May 25-June 1.
- Cascade Hall and Price Science Commons HVAC system shut down for repairs June 14-17.
- Baker Downtown Center roofing replacement advisory through June 30.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center addition construction advisory extended to Aug. 17.
- South Bank Path advisory to stay off the recently seeded area through summer 2022.
- Volcanology steam heat shut down to repair leak until approximately Sept. 30.
- CPFM Back 40 thermal tank storage project advisory until Sept. 30.
- Huestis Renovation Project Site Logistics for next phase through Dec. 31.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project Phase II July 6, 2021-Aug. 1, 2023.
- Lawrence Hall wheelchair lift (E271) shut down for repairs, unknown timeline.
- Frohnmayer Music heating system repair, unknown timeline.
- NILI (1629 Moss St.) HVAC shutdown to remove pest odor, unknown timeline.
- Gerlinger Annex first floor steam heat shut down due to leak, unknown timeline.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.