Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access, and planning on campus.
The department broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- Huestis Hall demolition of brick pavers noise advisory, Nov. 28-Dec. 7.
- Walnut Street sidewalk repair advisory, Nov. 28-Dec. 16.
- Volcanology steam offline for emergency steam pipe repair, Nov. 29.
- Streisinger Hall heating system shut down during valve replacements, Dec. 12-13.
- Postponed until winter break: Living Learning Center steam shutdown (was Nov. 22-23).
- Area between Volcanology and Columbia Hall excavation/utility work, Nov. 9-30.
- Knight Law restrooms 166, 167, 231A remodel advisory, Nov. 8-Dec. 9.
- Pine Mountain Observatory electrical outage, Nov. 29.
- Willamette Hall, Klamath Hall, Lewis Integrative Science Building and Lokey Labs processed chilled water shut down in specific rooms, Dec. 12-16.
- Fenton Hall and Ford Alumni Center elevator shutdown, Dec. 14.
- Feeder 1 electrical shutdown will affect Bean Hall, Ford Alumni Center, Global Scholars Hall, Kalapuya Ilihi, Matt Knight Arena and Unthank Hall, Dec. 19.
- Campus planned power outage, Dec. 20.
- Lawrence wheelchair lift (E271) shut down for repairs, timeline unknown.
- Frohnmayer Music heating system repair timeline, unknown.
- NILI (1629 Moss St.) HVAC shutdown to remove pest odor, timeline unknown.
- Gerlinger Annex first floor steam heat shut down due to leak, timeline unknown.
- Volcanology steam heat shut down to repair leak, timeline unknown.
- Baker Downtown Center restrooms 201A and 202A shut down until city of Eugene repairs sewer line, timeline unknown.
- Streisinger Hall and Lokey Labs steam shut down to replace condensate pumps, timeline unknown.
- Klamath Hall house vacuum down, timeline unknown.
- University Health Services basement emergency shut down of AHU-1, timeline unknown.
- Huestis Hall, Streisinger Hall and Lokey Labs demolition activities in Huestis north lobby, timeline unknown.
- Huestis Hall, Willamette Hall and Streisinger Hall electrical shutdown, timeline unknown.
- Pacific Hall rooms 203 and 204 minor interior work advisory, Nov. 14, 2022-Jan. 31, 2023.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center addition construction advisory July 2, 2021-extended another six months to Feb. 17, 2023.
- CPFM Back Forty thermal tank storage project advisory, Jan. 31, 2022-Feb. 28, 2023.
- Huestis Hall and Lokey Labs basement access advisory during Huestis Hall renovation project, Sept. 28, 2022-March 13, 2023.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project phase 2, July 6, 2021-Aug. 1, 2023.
- Huestis Renovation Project site logistics for next phase, March 31, 2022-Dec. 31, 2023.
- Knight Campus phase 2 project access advisory for north campus, Dec. 12, 2022-Aug. 29, 2025.