Many UO students may be gone for spring break, but campus is still open for business. However, those still on campus should expect some places to be offering shorter hours and may find there is more maintenance working going on from March 27 and the 31.
Although more parking spaces will be available as a result of students and some faculty being away, all campus lots will be patrolled as usual.
The Student Recreation Center has reduced hours, is closed on weekends and reopens Sunday, April 2, at 6 p.m.
The Health Center has reduced hours 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.; no psychiatry and physical therapy appointments; closed both weekends.
The Knight Library has reduced hours and will be closed on Saturday, reopening Sunday, April 2, at noon.
The Erb Memorial Union will be operating on reduced hours during break:
- Ticket Office has reduced hours of 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The ID Card Services office will be open regular hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday during spring break. Staff and faculty can come in during this time.
- Campus Copy Center has reduced hours, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Computing Lab has reduced hours 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The EMU restaurants have reduced hours during the week and are all closed on Saturday, April 1.
The Duck Stores across campus are operating on reduced hours, but the flagship store at East 13th Avenue and Kincaid Street is operating on normal hours.