Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
The latest notifications include:
- Campus advisory to check cleaning wipes.
- Updated OSHA rule regarding indoor mask requirement signage as of Aug. 17.
- Tykeson Hall and Chapman Hall lawn renovation extended through August.
- Hendricks Hall drinking fountain shutdown continues for on the second and third floors.
- Campus-wide wildfire smoke control plan as of Aug. 10.
- Campus AHU preventative maintenance schedule for August affects MNCH, HART, Miller Complex, Villard, Friendly, Fenton, Chapman, University Hall, and the Fine Arts Studios.
- Fire Systems testing and maintenance schedule for August 2021 posted.
- Klamath Hall domestic hot water currently lukewarm, timeline unknown.
- Lewis Integrative Science Building south elevator #1 offline, timeline unknown.
- Campus exterior window cleaning schedule for the week of Aug. 30-Sept. 5.
- Updated: Campus electrical outages scheduled Aug. 30-Sept. 9 for arc flash study.
- Willamette Hall HVAC shutdown Aug. 31.
- Fine Arts A, B, C, Millrace Studios 1, 2, 3, and 1900 Millrace fire system testing Aug. 31-Sept. 2.
- Lewis Integrative Science Building HVAC shutdown Sept. 1-2.
- Student Recreation Center maintenance closure and floor sealing odor advisory for Esslinger through Sept. 12.
- CPFM Warehouse and surrounding buildings electrical outage Sept. 4.
- CPFM Lock and Key Shop temporary electrical service Sept. 7.
- Klamath Hall HVAC shutdown September 7.
- CPFM Warehouse Suite 110 remodeling project through Sept. 17.
- Onyx Bridge third floor renovation through Sept 30.
- Zebrafish International Resource Center building addition through May 2, 2022.
- Hamilton/Walton Residence Hall Transformation Project Phase II through Aug. 1, 2023.