Campus Planning and Facilities Management has updated its running list of closures and other activities that affect travel, access and planning on campus.
The latest notifications include:
Campus Planning and Facilities Management broadcasts important campus notifications in a variety of ways to keep the university community informed about building maintenance, emergency management testing, construction and other campus planning and facility projects.
- Campus mask and social distancing reminder.
- Campus advisory to check cleaning wipes.
- Hendricks Hall drinking fountain shutdown continues.
- Lewis Integrative Science Building (LISB) Room 206 specialty equipment closet installation through July 9.
- Hayward Field Human Physiology tenant heating water, chilled water, and steam shutdown through June 11.
- Friendly Hall elevator installation project end date revised to end of June.
- Campus HVAC preventative maintenance schedule for June 2021 affects Streisinger, Willamette, Columbia, McArthur Court, 1600 Millrace, and Oregon State Museum of Anthropology.
- Tykeson Hall advisory to only use the north entrance until further notice, effective June 1.
- Fenton Hall interior and exterior window cleaning June 1-18.
- Susan Campbell transitioning to prox card access June 1 through mid-July.
- Hendricks Hall prepares to move to prox card access June and July.
- Fine Arts Studios fence installation complete but final tasks expected to wrap up no later than June 25.
- Price Science Commons and Gerlinger Hall HVAC cleaning June 7-10.
- Ford Alumni, Bean Hall, Jaqua, and University Health Center HVAC cleaning June 7-11.
- Onyx Bridge concrete cutting on third floor between Klamath and Pacific noise advisory June 8.
- Desigo BAS System will be without remote access June 8-10.
- Onyx Bridge water and steam will be shut down during repairs of acid waste line June 9.
- Temporary tents near Lillis, Frohnmayer Music, and EMU to be removed June 9.
- Frohnmayer Music SW elevator E120 modernization extended to June 10.
- 1900 Millrace floor refinishing in rooms 109 and 116 June 10-11.
- Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art steam and supply air shutdown June 14, 16, and 17.
- 2021 campus power outage planned for June 15.
- Lawn renovation impacting Tykeson and Chapman Halls through June 30.