More than a hundred people gathered in the Ford Alumni Center Giustina Ballroom Thursday, Nov. 21, to celebrate the accomplishments and contributions of 11 Outstanding Employee Award winners. University of Oregon President Michael H. Schill and Chief Human Resources Officer Mark Schmelz congratulated this year’s recipients as each received individual acknowledgement and a custom-designed award to mark the achievement.
The Outstanding Employee Awards is a campus wide program that recognizes classified employees and officers of administration for excellence on the job. The honorees are nominated by their co-workers for outstanding achievement, such as for going above and beyond, showing exemplary leadership, building community and promoting the university’s mission.
The Outstanding Employee Awards Selection Committee reviewed hundreds of statements submitted in support of employees across campuses.
The award recipients are profiled on the HR website. The 2019 Outstanding Employee Award winners are:
· Kim Enbysk, housing service center specialist, University Housing.
· Liz Hahn, custodian, University Housing.
· Chris Hallam, custodial services coordinator, Campus Planning and Facilities Management.
· Tiffany Stewart, department programs assistant, Department of Physics.
· Trudi Stuber, nursing office coordinator, University Health Center.
· James Tuttle, studio technician, Sports Product Design.
Officers of administration
· Anni Elling, department manager, Department of Human Physiology.
· Kevin Hatfield, assistant vice provost for undergraduate research, University Housing.
· Lynde Ritzow, associate director, master’s industrial internship program, Knight Campus for Accelerating Scientific Impact.
· Teri Rowe, manager of finance and administration, departments of Economics and Sociology.
· Haley Wilson, coordinator of LGBTESS, Office of the Dean of Students.